If you’re looking to do something special this Christmas, we’ve got you covered here at The Fleece Inn!
From work “dos” to family gatherings, our menu caters to all. Wanting to get a little merry this year? Book a room at The Fleece Inn and enjoy your complimentary breakfast in the morning!
- Root vegetable soup topped with roasted chestnuts and served with warm, crusty bread.
- Duo of salmon with a pickled cucumber and white radish salad finished with horseradish crème fraiche.
- Venison and game meatballs in a creamy peppercorn sauce with crusty bread.
- Deep fried goats cheese in a herb and pistachio crumb sat on poached pear and walnut salad, drizzled with red wine syrup.
- Roast Goosnargh turkey with all the trimmings. Pigs in blankets, cranberry and brandy chestnut stuffing, fondant potato and vegetables.
- Oven baked cod fillet with a herb crust sat on a bean and chorizo potato cassoulet drizzled with a lemon and herb butter.
- Guinness and game suet pudding with bubble and squeak mash potato, green beans and roasted beetroot.
- Stuffed aubergine with root vegetable risotto finished with gratinned parmesan served with a mixed salad.
- Chocolate mousse topped with Baileys cream.
- Blackcurrant bakewell tart served with almond custard.
- Traditional Christmas pudding with rum sauce Anglaise, finished with redcurrants.
- Tim Procter’s cheeses served with chutney, grapes and crackers.