To serve customers using a friendly, efficient and professional manner whilst showing confident product knowledge and good communication skills.
1. To arrive punctually for your shift wearing the correct uniform and maintaining a high standard of personal appearance at all times.
2. To prepare the restaurant and bar for service and to maintain high levels of cleanliness throughout shift. Mis en place must always be adequately stocked.
3. To follow standard operating procedures with regards to restaurant set-up, service procedures and behaviour.
4. To ensure that all customers are greeted using a positive and courteous approach.
5. Be helpful & accommodating. Fulfil all reasonable requests from guests, to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety.
6. To ensure food/drink orders are correctly taken and processed.
7. To ensure full customer satisfaction by following the correct points of service.
8. To be confident in up selling and making recommendations through strong product knowledge.
9. Build and maintain good relationships with all team members & be willing to take on jobs to balance the team workload and prioritise work tasks.
10. Be able to work unsupervised in a busy environment demonstrating a confident and self-motivated attitude.
11. Carry out instructions given by your head of department and the management team.
12. Welcome and embrace change, with a positive attitude.
13. To maximise sales opportunities.
14. To maintain standards of performance and quality of service required by the company.
15. To respect the working environment whilst showing flair, personality and enjoyment of your job!
16. To attend company training sessions and utilise new skills within service.
17. To observe the rules and procedures of the company.
18. To follow The Fleece Inn guidelines on Holiday Requests and Sickness notification.
19. To observe the company’s fire plan, COSHH and health and safety policy.
20. To refer any tasks / issues outside your limit of authority to the relevant manager or department.
Job descriptions are not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake duties which are broadly in line with the above responsibilities.
Think you fit the bill? Send your CV over to us at firstname.lastname@example.org